Blackwood Fighter Practice

  • Robert Welch
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
      Greetings everyone!

      I mentioned at the meetings Blackwood has invited all our fighters to their practices on the off Sundays from us. Anyone who wants to ride together to save gas, we will be meeting at Barnes & Noble at 10am Sunday morning. Their practice ebgins at 1230 pm at Forsythe Park. Lets get a good sized group to go this first time.

      Skallagrim
    • Jonathan Cain
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
        Hey folks, we request that if you come, have garb and chairs. :) We will provide shelters, water, and Gatorade.

        Magnus

        Jonathan Cain
        Boaring Stag WorkShop LLC
        (318)348-0646
        www.BoaringStag.com

        -Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.