Re: [ardanroe] Speaking of Parades

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
      Are we supposed to be there at 5 pm?

      Melisant

      Speaking of parades, at the last business meeting we said we were interested in participating in the Crewe of Asclepius parade at the Pierre Bossier Mall on February 21st.
      We will be marching. Melisant is planning to bring a couple of halter trained sheep and Skallagrim and Aki were devising a walking fighter activity of some sort. More to come on that from our KM and Deputy KM.

      So, if you are interested in playing along, put on your spiffy garb and be at the PB mall at the JC Pennys end parking lot at 5pm on Tuesday the 21st - that's Fat Tuesday folks!

      Thanks and hope to see you there!
      Avice

    • Duggar, David
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
        The Parade starts at 7 pm with line up for the parade starting at 5 pm.
        So if you arrive by 6:15 you should be fine (but depending on the crowd for the parade you may have parking issues - or traffic build up to get to the mall).