Gleann Abhann Social

  • Avice
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hey Folks,
      I was contacted last night by Her Excellencey Countess Diana of the Isles concerning the Gleann Abhann Social at Gulf Wars this next month. She is asking groups to donate food for the social. Tor an Riogh is doing cookies and so far that is the only group who has responded with items other than the brewers guild.

      Thoughts, suggestions? It will have to be something that our folks can take premade.

      YIS,
      Avice
    • James Aulds
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        is this just sides she is looking for or meats?  or desserts?  also what would be a good amount as in to feed x number of people.

        James

        --
        Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.
        -NASA in 1965

      • Melissa Erlund