Party and meeting

  • melissaerlund
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2011
      So will the party and meeting be held on the 14th?

      Melissa/Melisant
    • Avice
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2011
        Yes, the plan is to have an extreemly condensed meeting at the party location. We will probably start early-ish (between 5:30 and 6pm) gathering socially and then when it looks like about everyone is there, we will O-yea! and cover business briefly.
        Fortunately we have a business meeting before WW in Jan for an in depth meeting.

        As of this moment, the votes stand thus:
        Chef Lee's Buffet - 3 votes
        Macaroni Grill - 1 vote
        Ming Garden - 7 votes
        Posado's - 1 vote
        Tacomania - 5 votes

        I have heard from Avalina, Ebrahim, Amata, Celestria, Gunther, Jugis, Joya, Medb, James, Dana, Rory, Jera, Skallagrim, Melisant, Matt, Akimoro, and Symon.
        Voting continues until next Friday - please let me know on or off list your choice preference.
        Avice
      • Tonya

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2011
            Last call for votes! We want to reserve enough room for all at the final location so vote now. ITs very close so your input counts folks!

            The totals are:
            Chef Lee's Buffet - 3 votes
            Macaroni Grill - 1 vote
            Ming Garden - 7 votes
            Posado's - 5 vote
            Tacomania - 5 votes
          • Isabell
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2011
              I won't be able to attend. I will be in San Antonio for the week.

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "melissaerlund" <melissaerlund@...> wrote:

              > So will the party and meeting be held on the 14th?
              >
              > Melissa/Melisant

            • Matt Gullett

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 12, 2011
                  It was a close race but Ming Garden on Shreveport Barksdale Hwy won by a narrow margin.
                  We have the back room reserved from 5:30pm until 9pm which should provide ample time for revelry.

                  Anyone who needs instructions on where Ming Garden is - feel free to contact me.

                  Joya will also be taking WW reservations at the meeting for all who are interested.

                  Avice
                • Avice
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
                    Don't forget, if you are interested and able, in lieu of a white elephant gift exchange this year we are collecting donations for the needy. I will have a stocking to pass around for cash donations. Any amount you can spare will be greatly appreciated with so many in need.
                    See you all tonight,
                    Avice