Re: [ardanroe] December meeting and holiday party

  • Medb
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 17, 2011
      I like the side room at mings.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 16, 2011, at 12:26 PM, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

      Greetings Shire-mates!

      First, thanks to Rory for posting the highlights of the last meeting.

      As you have heard or read, we are planning to hold the Shire Holiday party in conjunction with the December meeting. So, we are looking at resturant options that include children and adult beverage service.

      So far on the list of options are:
      Tacomania
      Ming Garden

      As you can see, the list of options is small - I need more suggestions from the Populace. Please email me your suggestions or post them to the list. I will collect all the suggestions and post them to the group for a vote. Please send the suggested sites to me by November 28th.

      Thank you for your time,
      Avice

    • Melissa Erlund

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 17, 2011

          Ooo, Ooo, I forgot about them – Plus they have Mongolian BBQ.

          I vote for Chef Lee, Bossier.

          Ebrahim/Leonard

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
            Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.

            Avice

            Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
            Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
            Tacomania
            Macaroni Grill
            Olive Garden
            Lonestar Steakhouse
            Red Lobster
            Griff's Hamburgers
            Posado's Mexican
            Logan's Roadhouse
            Buffalo Wild Wings
          • Robert Welch
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
              I vote for tacomania

              Robert Welch

              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

              Avice <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

              >Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
              >
              >Avice
              >
              >Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
              >Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
              >Tacomania
              >Macaroni Grill
              >Olive Garden
              >Lonestar Steakhouse
              >Red Lobster
              >Griff's Hamburgers
              >Posado's Mexican
              >Logan's Roadhouse
              >Buffalo Wild Wings

            • Matt Gullett
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
                Tacomania sounds good.
                -Godric

                Sent from my iPhone

                Avice <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                >Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
                >
                >Avice
                >
                >Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                >Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                >Tacomania
                >Macaroni Grill
                >Olive Garden
                >Lonestar Steakhouse
                >Red Lobster
                >Griff's Hamburgers
                >Posado's Mexican
                >Logan's Roadhouse
                >Buffalo Wild Wings

              • Leonard Hollar
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011

                  Chef Lee.

                  Ebrahim/Leonard

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
                    I vote for Macaroni Grill

                    Avalina the Gourmand

                    --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                    > Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
                    >
                    > Avice
                    >
                    > Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                    > Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                    > Tacomania
                    > Macaroni Grill
                    > Olive Garden
                    > Lonestar Steakhouse
                    > Red Lobster
                    > Griff's Hamburgers
                    > Posado's Mexican
                    > Logan's Roadhouse
                    > Buffalo Wild Wings

                  • Akimoro
                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011

                        Mark me down for Ming's please.

                      Akimoro

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                        I vote for Chef Lee's.
                        What date are we having it again?

                        Melissa/Melisant

                        Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.

                        Avice

                        Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                        Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                        Tacomania
                        Macaroni Grill
                        Olive Garden
                        Lonestar Steakhouse
                        Red Lobster
                        Griff's Hamburgers
                        Posado's Mexican
                        Logan's Roadhouse
                        Buffalo Wild Wings

                      • Gloria Colon
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                          Vote for Chef Lee--amata

                          To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                            Narrowing down based on what I have so far:

                            Chef Lee's Buffet (3 votes)
                            Ming Garden Chinese (4 votes)
                            Tacomania (1 vote)
                            Macaroni Grill (1 vote)
                            Posado's Mexican (1 vote)

                            Keep those votes coming!
                            Avice
                          • Avice
                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                              Narrowing down based on what I have so far:

                              > Chef Lee's Buffet (3 votes)
                              > Ming Garden Chinese (4 votes)
                              > Tacomania (2 votes)
                              > Macaroni Grill (1 vote)