RE: [ardanroe] December meeting and holiday party

  • Leonard Hollar
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 16, 2011

      Logan’s Roadhouse

      Buffalo Wild Wings

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      From: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ardanroe@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Avice
      Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:26 PM
      To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ardanroe] December meeting and holiday party

      Greetings Shire-mates!

      First, thanks to Rory for posting the highlights of the last meeting.

      As you have heard or read, we are planning to hold the Shire Holiday party in conjunction with the December meeting. So, we are looking at resturant options that include children and adult beverage service.

      So far on the list of options are:
      Tacomania
      Ming Garden

      As you can see, the list of options is small - I need more suggestions from the Populace. Please email me your suggestions or post them to the list. I will collect all the suggestions and post them to the group for a vote. Please send the suggested sites to me by November 28th.

      Thank you for your time,
      Avice

    • Medb

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 17, 2011

            Ooo, Ooo, I forgot about them – Plus they have Mongolian BBQ.

            I vote for Chef Lee, Bossier.

            Ebrahim/Leonard

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
              Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.

              Avice

              Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
              Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
              Tacomania
              Macaroni Grill
              Olive Garden
              Lonestar Steakhouse
              Red Lobster
              Griff's Hamburgers
              Posado's Mexican
              Logan's Roadhouse
              Buffalo Wild Wings
            • Robert Welch
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
                I vote for tacomania

                Robert Welch

                Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

                Avice <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                >Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
                >
                >Avice
                >
                >Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                >Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                >Tacomania
                >Macaroni Grill
                >Olive Garden
                >Lonestar Steakhouse
                >Red Lobster
                >Griff's Hamburgers
                >Posado's Mexican
                >Logan's Roadhouse
                >Buffalo Wild Wings

              • Matt Gullett
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
                  Tacomania sounds good.
                  -Godric

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Avice <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                  >Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
                  >
                  >Avice
                  >
                  >Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                  >Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                  >Tacomania
                  >Macaroni Grill
                  >Olive Garden
                  >Lonestar Steakhouse
                  >Red Lobster
                  >Griff's Hamburgers
                  >Posado's Mexican
                  >Logan's Roadhouse
                  >Buffalo Wild Wings

                • Leonard Hollar
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011

                    Chef Lee.

                    Ebrahim/Leonard

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011
                      I vote for Macaroni Grill

                      Avalina the Gourmand

                      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

                      > Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.
                      >
                      > Avice
                      >
                      > Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                      > Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                      > Tacomania
                      > Macaroni Grill
                      > Olive Garden
                      > Lonestar Steakhouse
                      > Red Lobster
                      > Griff's Hamburgers
                      > Posado's Mexican
                      > Logan's Roadhouse
                      > Buffalo Wild Wings

                    • Akimoro
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 29, 2011

                          Mark me down for Ming's please.

                        Akimoro

                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                          I vote for Chef Lee's.
                          What date are we having it again?

                          Melissa/Melisant

                          Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas of where to have the party. Here is the list. Please either respond on list or off list to me with your vote so that I can get a tally out to the group. Please send me your preference by December 8th so that I can let everyone know the outcome in time to have the meeting/party.

                          Avice

                          Chef Lee's Buffet (2 votes)
                          Ming Garden Chinese (2 votes)
                          Tacomania
                          Macaroni Grill
                          Olive Garden
                          Lonestar Steakhouse
                          Red Lobster
                          Griff's Hamburgers
                          Posado's Mexican
                          Logan's Roadhouse
                          Buffalo Wild Wings

                        • Gloria Colon
                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                            Vote for Chef Lee--amata

                            To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                              Narrowing down based on what I have so far:

                              Chef Lee's Buffet (3 votes)
                              Ming Garden Chinese (4 votes)
                              Tacomania (1 vote)
                              Macaroni Grill (1 vote)
                              Posado's Mexican (1 vote)

                              Keep those votes coming!
                              Avice
                            • Avice
                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 30, 2011
                                Narrowing down based on what I have so far:

                                > Chef Lee's Buffet (3 votes)
                                > Ming Garden Chinese (4 votes)
                                > Tacomania (2 votes)
                                > Macaroni Grill (1 vote)