Oct. A&S class

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      In case you missed the populace meeting, this month we will be learning how to make wool felt.
      If anyone has some hand carders they could bring, that would help.
      Also, we will need some boiling water.  A small microwave would work or an electric hot plate.  My microwave is an over the stove hood mount type, so I can't bring it.
       : (

      Melisant of Exmoor