Tri-Page Tournament Assistance

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2008
      I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the scavenger
      hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the need
      of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task is a
      simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct answer. I
      have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
      volunteers.
    • Staycy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
        I would be happy to volunteer. So far, my "jobs" are to be water
        bearer for the fighters and then I will be with Children's Activities.
        I will have my 3 year-old in tow, so it makes me a litte easier to find.
        Let me know if I meet your needs.

        Hesper

        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

        > I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the scavenger
        > hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the need
        > of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task is a
        > simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct answer. I
        > have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
        > volunteers.

      • Steve H
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
          Excellent and thank you, Hesper and Dana.
          That's two, can I get a third?

          Lorccan

          Staycy <naychur@...> wrote:
          I would be happy to volunteer. So far, my "jobs" are to be water
          bearer for the fighters and then I will be with Children's Activities.
          I will have my 3 year-old in tow, so it makes me a litte easier to find.
          Let me know if I meet your needs.

          Hesper

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroup s.com, "Steve" <ravendarkshaw@ ...> wrote:

          > I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the scavenger
          > hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the need
          > of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task is a
          > simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct answer. I
          > have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
          > volunteers.

        • katherinaulds
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Steve H <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

            > Excellent and thank you, Hesper and Dana.
            > That's two, can I get a third?
            >
            > Lorccan
            >
            > Staycy <naychur@...> wrote:
            > I would be happy to volunteer. So far, my "jobs" are to
            be water
            > bearer for the fighters and then I will be with Children's
            Activities.
            > I will have my 3 year-old in tow, so it makes me a litte easier to
            find.
            > Let me know if I meet your needs.
            >
            > Hesper
            >
            > --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <ravendarkshaw@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the
            scavenger
            > > hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the
            need
            > > of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task
            is a
            > > simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct
            answer. I
            > > have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
            > > volunteers.
            > >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
            Yahoo! Search.

          • bec baker
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
              i'll be happy to help, although hesper and i will be in the same
              places for most of the day, which prolly won't work for what you need.

              if there's anything else i might can assist with, let me know!

              bec

              --
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Lady Rebecka MacGillivray, GAS, GAMC, CCN
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
                Unless something comes up to prevent it, I will be day tripping with my
                spinning wheel.... highly visible.....would be happy to help out with
                this project and any others needed..

                Katharine le Spinnere
                --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Steve H <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

                > Excellent and thank you, Hesper and Dana.
                > That's two, can I get a third?
                >
                > Lorccan
                >
                > Staycy naychur@... wrote:
                > I would be happy to volunteer. So far, my "jobs" are to be water
                > bearer for the fighters and then I will be with Children's Activities.
                > I will have my 3 year-old in tow, so it makes me a litte easier to
                find.
                > Let me know if I meet your needs.
                >
                > Hesper
                >
                > --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" ravendarkshaw@ wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the scavenger
                > > hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the
                need
                > > of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task is a
                > > simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct answer.
                > > have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
                > > volunteers.
                > >

                > ---------------------------------
                Search.

              • katherinaulds
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Unless something comes up to prevent it, I will be day tripping with my
                  spinning wheel.... highly visible.....would be happy to help out with
                  this project and any others needed..

                  Katharine le Spinnere
                  --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Steve H <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

                  > Excellent and thank you, Hesper and Dana.
                  > That's two, can I get a third?
                  >
                  > Lorccan
                  >
                  > Staycy naychur@... wrote:
                  > I would be happy to volunteer. So far, my "jobs" are to be water
                  > bearer for the fighters and then I will be with Children's Activities.
                  > I will have my 3 year-old in tow, so it makes me a litte easier to
                  find.
                  > Let me know if I meet your needs.
                  >
                  > Hesper
                  >
                  > --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" ravendarkshaw@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm in the process of finalizing the list of items for the scavenger
                  > > hunt portion of the Tri-Page Tournament and I find myself in the
                  need
                  > > of assistance from 3 people who can be easily located. The task is a
                  > > simple one, read a riddle and award a token for the correct answer.
                  > > have the tokens to be used and will pass them on to whomever
                  > > volunteers.

                  Search.