Business for Pop Meeting this Wednesday

  • davidduggar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 12:45 PM
      Finian is looking to see if anyone wants to do a lunch fundraiser at Havoc (last weekend of October).
      Let's discuss this at Wednesday's meeting.
      Skallagrimr, can you add this to your meeting agenda?
      Thanks.

      Rory
      Ardanroe Borg....
    • Isabell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 9:10 AM
        Just letting you guys know that I won't be at the populace meeting. My mother has been ill for some time now and I am going up there for the week to give my dad a break.

        Amelia