Fighter Practice, 7/3/2011, 2:00 pm

  • ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      Reminder from: ardanroe Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fighter Practice

      Date: Sunday July 3, 2011
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
      Location: Skallagrim's house
      Notes: 9808 Driftwood Circle, Shreveport, LA 71118
      Due to the heat, it will be armor making/repair, pell practice, and fighting.

    • Robert Welch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
        I will be in Kansas this Sunday, and my deputy has company this weekend and cannot attend. Helmut has graciously agreed to be my deputy for a day and run fighter practice for us. It will still be held at my house. The  house will be open so everyone will have access to AC, bathrooms and water. Please come out and support Helmut as he helps me out.

        Skallagrim

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
          I hate to change things, but Helmut has informed me he will not be able to make it on Sunday. With the holiday, I suspect many others would not make it either. So, unless I hear from a bunch of people that they want to do it, fighter practice will be canceled this week.

          Skallagrim

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
            I cant make it.

            Sent from my iPhone