Re: [ardanroe] Fiber Arts College July 23 in Tyler TX

  • James Chicory
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
      is an open weekend so far on calandar, whos interested in going?

      James

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Duggar, David <ddugga@...> wrote:

      Woo-wee!

      30 classes to tempt ones imagination!!

      And that weekend may be open on the GAaaaaaa Calendar!

      Descriptions coming soon.  In the meantime, we have the class list of approximately 30 classes to tempt your imagination.

       Opus Anglicanum by Avelyn

      Or Nue by Alexandria Doyle

      Saxon Tunic vs Hrerolfnes Tunic by Maggie MacPherson

      Bobbin Lace by Delphina

      Houpelandes by Tangwystyl

      Basket making by Katya from Steppes

      Kumihimo by Baroness Simone

      The Liberated English Women of the Silk and Wool Trade by Anne from Bjornsborg

      14th/c hats by Jeanne Marie

      How to wear veils - Ms. Suzanne

      Care and feeding of sewing machines by Ms. Talana

      Buttons by Ms. Talana

      Fiber prep by carding/combing by Ms. Corrinne and Ms. Charla

      Wheel spinning by Ms. Corrinne

      Wet felting by HG Ebergardis and Cristyana

      Beginning natural dyeing by Willoc

      Medieval Red dyes by Willoc

      Hand and upper body 'yoga'/stretches for textile workers by Vivianna

      Tapestry by Ms. Stella

      Spindle spinning by Ms. Stella

      Nalbinding by Ms Charla

      Brocaded tablet weaving by John Lightfoot

      Intermediate tablet weaving by Czina

      Tassles by Ms. Rhiannon

      Trapunto quilting by Ms. Amata

      Knitted stockings by Brangwyne

      Period Embroidery by Catriona

      Supported Spindle spinning by Joanna

      Inkle Weaving Q&A by HG Julia

      Round table to end the day, what did we learn, sharing what we learned back home, feedback, etc. by everyone

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011
        I think Jera and I will be going. It helps us with our current "spiffy the garb" projects.

        Skallagrim

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2011

          I hope to go.

          Rory