Re: [ardanroe] Demo this Saturday

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 18 , May 17, 2011
      Last weekend, Olaf shaved, put on his NG uniform, and drove to drill.  When he got there he was informed that drill was moved to this weekend (the demo weekend).  No one bothered to call and tell him!
      Also, we will be having new carpet installed that weekend, so I will not be able to attend the demo.
      Olaf said he heard a radio ad for it.  It was being called a Ren. Fair, so be ready for a lot of public!

      Melisant of Exmoor

      Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.

      Avice

    • Jon Lopez
      Message 2 of 18 , May 17, 2011
        Sorry we are not gonna make it, we heading out for a long waited vaction to florida. It been busy with the company. Hope to make some meeting soon and see everyone.

        Yours In Service, Senor Mateo

        From: Avice <aviceofyork@...>
        Subject: [ardanroe] Demo this Saturday
        To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 2:04 PM

        Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.

        Avice

      • Suzanne
        Message 3 of 18 , May 18, 2011
          Count Jurgis and Joya, please.

          Also, is there anything we can do/need to bring to help the meals?

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

          > Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.
          >
          > Avice

        • Beth
          Message 4 of 18 , May 18, 2011
            Pretty certain we won't be able to make it.
            Eibhlin

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

            > Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.
            >
            > Avice

          • Beth
            Message 5 of 18 , May 18, 2011
              That was so wrong!
              Eibhlin

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Erlund <melissaerlund@...> wrote:

              > Last weekend, Olaf shaved, put on his NG uniform, and drove to drill.  When he got there he was informed that drill was moved to this weekend (the demo weekend).  No one bothered to call and tell him!
              > Also, we will be having new carpet installed that weekend, so I will not be able to attend the demo.
              > Olaf said he heard a radio ad for it.  It was being called a Ren. Fair, so be ready for a lot of public!
              >
              > Melisant of Exmoor
              >

              > Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.
              >
              > Avice

            • Lauralee
              Message 6 of 18 , May 19, 2011
                Being new to your group. My husband and I would like to see your demo. Where is being held at? We look forward to meeting you all.

                Laura and Brett Gamel
              • Beth
                Message 7 of 18 , May 19, 2011
                  I hold out hope the kids & I can be there (Giric is in Haiti doing his NG annual training). How much is it to get into the park? I don't remember. We're supposed to be in garb, right? Is this projected to be *big*? Is it still being considered part fighter practice?
                  Eibhlin

                  --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Beth" <iamanirishrose@...> wrote:

                  > Pretty certain we won't be able to make it.
                  > Eibhlin
                  >

                  > --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Avice" <aviceofyork@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ok folks, I need a head count for the gate and for food. Dana is making sandwhich wraps and I am looking to buy grilling supplies. If you want something to eat, chime in.
                  > >
                  > > Avice

                • Beth
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 19, 2011
                    Hi! It'll be at Lake Bistineau.Exactly where in Bistineau I'm not sure. If someone who knows sees this, they *will* post! :-)
                    Eibhlin

                  • eqskrogue@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 19, 2011
                      I'm told its @ the boat ramp? Sca'ers get in free, otherwise its only a buck to enter the park. (Free for seniors and kids 3 or under)

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: "Beth" <iamanirishrose@...>
                      Sender: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:29:19 -0000
                      To: <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com>
                      ReplyTo: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
                      Subject: [ardanroe] Re: Demo this Saturday

                      Hi! It'll be at Lake Bistineau.Exactly where in Bistineau I'm not sure. If someone who knows sees this, they *will* post! :-)
                      Eibhlin

                      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Lauralee" <writerinky@...> wrote:

                      > Being new to your group. My husband and I would like to see your demo. Where is being held at? We look forward to meeting you all.
                      >
                      > Laura and Brett Gamel

                    • Kendra Bradbury
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 19, 2011
                        I am not sure which boat launch we are supposed to be at since there are 2 of them.  I usually have it map quested or in the gps feature of my phone.  the main entrance is at 103 State Park Road, Doyline, LA 71023.  We would love to see you out there and welcome to the Shire.

                        Please call if you need anything.  My number is 318-840-7787.

                        Jera

                        Kendra Bradbury.

                        -

                        --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Lauralee" <writerinky@...> wrote:

                        > Being new to your group. My husband and I would like to see your demo. Where is being held at? We look forward to meeting you all.
                        >
                        > Laura and Brett Gamel

                      • Steve H
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 19, 2011

                          It's at the main boat launch, Area 1.
                          2nd entrance to the park if you're coming south from Doyline.

                          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android