Re: [ardanroe] Fighter Practice, 5/1/2011, 2:00 pm

  • Steve H
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Sorry, I couldn't make it. I've somehow messed up my shoulder.

      Lorccan

      I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

      From: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ardanroe] Fighter Practice, 5/1/2011, 2:00 pm
      To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 1:57 PM

      Reminder from: ardanroe Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fighter Practice

      Date: Sunday May 1, 2011
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
      Location: The Duck Pond
      Notes: 1200 East Kings Hwy (on E. Kings Hwy. at Reilly Ln.)
      Shreveport, LA 71105