Blackberry

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      I was contacted by By John Steelquist, who attended Coronation this weekend. He haqs misplaced his Blackberry and was wondering if anyone came across it.
      We also found two small electric lantern, a maglite and a peuter mug,a head cover not unlike a yalmake (im sure that I misspelled that) only larger. We will be posting other I tems as we dig them out of the feast gear and other equiptment we used this weekend.

      Jurgis