Room wanted for Ansteorrian house guest this weekend

  • Avice
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
      I was contacted by this gentle looking for a place to crash while they tried out for one of the roles on the film shoot this weekend. Would anyone who actually lives in the Greater Shreveport/Bossier area be willing to give him crash space?
      Avice

      Greetings H.L. Avice of york , My name is Svan, by chance you have heard of me as i am a bard of ansteorra, but maybe not, either way, i am writting this missive to ask if there are any in your fair shire that may offer an old bard hospitality (crash space) this weekend. I have to be in Shreveport for an audition on sat and poss sunday. If there are any kind souls that would be of assistance I would be most grateful. My cell is 682-560-0418 . H.L. Svan Koldbrowskaldsson aka David Cox
    • Robert Welch
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
        I got it.

        Skallagrim