Ardanroe Fighter Practice, 6/15/2010, 5:30 pm

  • ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2010
      Reminder from: ardanroe Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ardanroe Fighter Practice

      Date: Tuesday June 15, 2010
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
      Location: Kings Highway Park

    • Steve H
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2010
        Well, that's too late of a start time for me.

        Lorccan

        I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

        From: James Chicory <chicory@gmail. com>
        To: ardanroe@yahoogroup s.com
        Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 10:32 PM

        we might want to note the time change

        Date: Tuesday June 15, 2010
        Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Tuesday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
        Location: Kings Highway Park

        Edit reminder options

        If drink is the curse of the working classes and work is the curse of the drinking classes then chess is the curse of the thinking classes."

        – J. Ross