Request from your soon -to-be historian

  • Isabell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      I have a request for our Shire members. If any of you belong a/many house hold(s) I would like a copy of the house device along with the name. As part of the 5th year display and for future use in a banner I would like to show the diverse houses with in our Shire. Pleas try to get these to me as soon as possible. Thanks for you help. This Shire is the BEST!

      Lady Amelia
    • James Chicory
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        Please elaborate a little more on what you are looking for? especially the banner for 5th year part.

        --
        If drink is the curse of the working classes and work is the curse of the drinking classes then chess is the curse of the thinking classes."

        – J. Ross