Re: [ardanroe] Ardanroe Fighter Practice, 6/1/2010, 5:30 pm

  • Steve H
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I'm not going to make it tonight. The thought of putting armor on over this sunburn doesn't sound appealing. Not to mention, I have Ardanrunes to post as well.

      Lorccan

      I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'" - Real Genius

      Date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Kings Highway Park