regarding the Agenda I just uploaded...

  • Sarah L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      The agenda for the Jan. 9 meeting has been uploaded to the files section.  I started working on it last week- and didn't notice the "2007" until after the PDF was already created and uploaded, which takes quite awhile on my slow internet connection at home.  So- please disregard the "2007"- that is, indeed, this month's agenda.

      I'll make sure the year is correct next month!

      Sarah