Ardanroe's website, yahoo group list, & facebook page

  • Eibhlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      If I may, I have a suggestion for Ardanroe's website Directory & facebook page. I noticed that these three things aren't completely linked together online. There's no link on the website for the shire's facebook page & no link on the facebook page for the website nor the group list. Might it be beneficial to add these links? Or has that already been discussed & decided to be unneccessary and I missed all that?

      Eibhlin