Re: [ardanroe] The Secret of Kells

  • James Chicory
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010
      Just a note to remind everyone about this. i think it will be a fun outing for everyone

      On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:29 PM, Baroness Medb <baronessmedb@...> wrote:

      Next Wed. April 21 at 7:30 some of us are planning to see this movie at the Robinson Film Center, downtown Shreveport. Everyone is welcome, tickets are $8ish I think. If you are interested in eating prior to movie, we are meeting for dinner upstairs at Abby Singer's Bistro at 6pm. www.robinsonfilmcenter.org is the website for theater.

      Medb/Kim

      --
      If drink is the curse of the working classes and work is the curse of the drinking classes then chess is the curse of the thinking classes."

      – J. Ross