RE: [ardanroe] Re: Fw: LA Homebrew law

  • Leonard Hollar
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010

      That _is_ a state office.  The feds are the BATFE.

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      From: Leonard Hollar <lhollar@...>
      To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 5:10 PM

      Since it’s a House Bill, and not voted on yet, I contacted my rep. and asked him to vote against it.

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2010
        Actually LA has an office of alcohol & tobacco. Its where you go to get a liquor lincense if you want to make, sell or distrubute alcohol for profit in LA. The federal agency is ATF or the Bureau of Acohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

        Skallagrim