Thank you

  • James Chicory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007

      A big thank you for everyone who came out tonight to get the crown gifts done, they look great. i hope everyone enjoyed working on the project. next month i would like to work on wall hangings for crown list to decorate the hall, if anyone has any ideas please email me. also as a side note please send any applications for A&S minister to the senashale as my term is up in January