Shire party

  • Melissa Erlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4 8:21 AM
      Olaf has drill (Natonal Guard) on the weekend of the party and since we still only have one vehicle, we won't be able to attend.  : (

      Melisant of Exmoor

    • James Chicory
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4 8:43 AM
        yall make sure to keep warm, we have a low of 16 coming in for the weekend.

        --
        A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Lazarus Long
      • Eibhilin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4 10:58 AM
          Giric has drill this weekend, too. We can't make it, either.

          Eibhlin