Mead class get together

  • Steve H
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Well, that kind of puts a damper on having a brewing class then, may have been too short of a notice anyway. The following weekend is the social, so that's out. That takes us to the 22nd which is probably too close to Christmas.

      Does anyone see a conflict for either the 29th or January 5th and which would be better for everyone?

      Location would be at my place since I use soft cell fermenters that don't travel well when full. For those of you who don't know where I live, it's roughly 35 miles north of Bossier. The class would last about 3-4 hours as there will be good bit of "hands on" activity.
      Feel free to bring the kids along, just try to keep them out of the kitchen while the cooking is going on. The must is very sticky and hot which can easily cause a blister (found that out the hard way).

      Lorccan

      "Sarah L." <hrldndva@...> wrote:
      It is Dec. 7-9- the date was changed after it was originally published as the 1st.

      Sarah

      On 11/30/07, Barbara Beck <bjballbeck@yahoo. com> wrote:
      No fighter practice tomorrow. We have some
      obligations that came up (school and work).

      We'll try again after Revel.

      By the way, it looks like our calendar has Revel
      listed this weekend...according to GA website and the
      event flier, it's Dec 7-9, unless I'm missing
      something.

      Johannes

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs