Fighter Practice Sunday

  • Robert Welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      After discussing things with our knight marshal, I would like to have a fighter practice at my house this sunday. We will start at 1pm and last until 5pm. If enough show up and my yard isn't big enough we will decide where to go from there. Directions are as follows:

      Our address is 9808 Driftwood Circle, Shreveport, LA 71118. Please mapquest for
      directions. Our cell phones, if you should need them are, Skallagrim
      (318)237-9281; Jera (318)840-7787

      Skallagrim