Re: [ardanroe] Dags on the new Pavilion

  • Jonathan Cain
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
      gotta watch out for those round Shreveport it seems.

      Jonathan Cain
      Boaring Stag WorkShop LLC
      (318)348-0646
      www.BoaringStag.com

      -Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
        I say Yes!

        Skallagrim

      • hellodana@juno.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
          Please note: i would say, "yes".
          danaq
          Obama Raises Pell Grants
          Get Your Degree with Government Grants and Scholarships!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=ZdrN1UED_QrYNArs1ed22wAAJ1BO03481_HJ0foyWWnR17tpAAQAAAAFAAAAAM_gYz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI2RwAAAAA=
        • Beth Kilburn
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
            I vote yes.
            Eibhlin

            --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "davidduggar" <ddugga@...> wrote:

            > At Coronation there was a fundraiser for the new Kingdom pavilion - $50 to put your device or badge (household, Order, individual, local group, ...) on a dag on the new pavilion.
            >
            > There was a post today that there are 14 dags left for sale.
            >
            > Do we as Shire want to donate $50 to the new Kingdom Pavilion (an internal transfer from Shire to Kingdom) and have our fabulous Ardanroe device on a dag?
            >
            > Just a thought.
            >
            > Rory

          • Leonard Hollar
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009

              Sure, might as well have Ardanroe up there.  The Dark Horde will be.

              Ebrahim/Leonard

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
                Yes!

                Jergis & Suzanne