Helmut reporting in.

  • ligonater
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
      I would like to tell everyone I am safe and settled at sfa. I have also already attended a fighter practice. I fell like I learned alot (there where four hvy fighters, two knights and a squire and me), and believe me when I say I felt it :). I did alot of work on polearms, and the Sir Shea, has talked me into fighting Cut and Slash. so that sounds like fun. (I just need to get a legal sword, and a legal helm, Romen noddles for the next few months, and olives)

      I would like to thank all the fighters back in ardanroe for prepareing me as much as you did, however I don't think I have ever felt I did so poorly on a fighter practice.

      (oh yes, just a little note, while I was fighting, I hit the squire in the head, and the squire said, "you know you don't have to hit that hard" :)

      Sincerely yours,

      Helmut Von Adler
    • Barbara Beck
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
        Helmut, please let me know if you're going to be at Slay the Hydra.  I still have your measurements and fabric, and if you're going to be there then I am going to try hard to have your tunic and shirt finished by then.

        Thanks,
        Branwen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
          Hey, Helmut! Glad you got settled okay. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Already did your first FP? Wow, you're on the ball! Good luck down there, with school and heavy!
          Eibhlin

          --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "ligonater" <ligonater@...> wrote:

          > I would like to tell everyone I am safe and settled at sfa. I have also already attended a fighter practice. I fell like I learned alot (there where four hvy fighters, two knights and a squire and me), and believe me when I say I felt it :). I did alot of work on polearms, and the Sir Shea, has talked me into fighting Cut and Slash. so that sounds like fun. (I just need to get a legal sword, and a legal helm, Romen noddles for the next few months, and olives)
          >
          > I would like to thank all the fighters back in ardanroe for prepareing me as much as you did, however I don't think I have ever felt I did so poorly on a fighter practice.
          >
          > (oh yes, just a little note, while I was fighting, I hit the squire in the head, and the squire said, "you know you don't have to hit that hard" :)
          >
          > Sincerely yours,
          >

          > Helmut Von Adler

        • Duggar, David
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009

            Helmut, I mailed off your name/device submission the day after you gave me the name form and funds. I’ll keep you posted.

            Rory