Armoring

  • Robert Welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 6:28 AM
      Helmut came by this past Sunday and worked on armor. We are getting together again this Wednesday, at my house, I wanted to invite anyone interested to come on out. We banged out some elbow cupps for him Sunday. Tomorrow we will be working leather and attaching it to them. Come by after 6pm. The address is :

      9808 Driftwood Circle
      Shreveport, LA 71118

      Just mapquest directions from your house. If there are any problems finding us just call: 318-237-9281 It is my cell number.

      Skallagrim