vacation time

  • hellodanaq
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2009
      oh, my would you just look at this

      http://www.vikinginn.com

      dq
    • Melissa Erlund
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2009
        I saw this on a TV show (can't remember what it was).  It looks cool and is a cool concept, but their garb is just WRONG!   LOL!

        Melisant

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2009
          well, yes they are not going to have correct garb. They are appealing to the over washed American public. not the freshly steamed cleaned Viking. The prices didn't look to be to bad, maybe some of your northern brothers could go en-mass and check in in correct clothing.....
          dq

          Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMAuTbI59OnLZ2BXGW7QVrfFg3WoWcmDf3FvgaFe9DHpUV7E28Lvy/