RE: [ardanroe] Re: May DAy

  • Leonard Hollar
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2009

      Good to see you, also.

      You might have told some folks your work was going to be included in the exhibit, though.

      I don’t recall sending you a message, though.  Of course I am getting old and may simply have forgotten I sent one.

      Yes, we will see you at Populace Wednesday.

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      From: lhollar@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:43:47 -0500

      I seem to have missed something here … What, exactly, is going on, and where did you say it is?

      If it sounds good enough, I think we would be willing to go, and if you can get here, would be happy to have you ride with us.

      Ebrahim/Leonard one of the 10%.