Re: [ardanroe] Re: Fighter Practice

  • hellodana@juno.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 6, 2009
      there will be out of town guest coming in tomorrow afternoon. i will not be able to go. sniff, sniff, sigh. obscene words not found in your high school dictionary.
      danaq

      See the difference reading glasses can make! Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1pBd3hGgt27J17W0ZtmwvYIqojL1uwV2dABBbMMy1lTAo5r/
    • John Higginbotham
      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 27, 2013
        With it looking like no A/C, and no confirmations except for two out-of-towners, I am canceling practice this week and am assuming people don't want to have it on the 4th either.

        Gilbert