Re: [ardanroe] Re: Fighter Practice

  • Barbara Beck
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 6, 2009
      Okay, Lorccan, Helmut, Olaf, Melissant, and anyone else that wants to go to Gethin's.

      We will not have practice at Mike Woods after all this weekend, instead we'll go to Shire Blackwood.  I'm thinking we meet in the Wal Mart (on north airline) parking lot at around 1:15 pm on Saturday, and divvy up our carpool as necessary.  Convoy will depart at 1:30.  If you're interested look for me near the north entrance of the parking lot.  My cell phone is 401-2481.

      It sounds like they'll be serving us Jumbalaya, and if we want to bring anything, Celestine said we can bring sodas or snack like foods.  See everyone at 1:15 tomorrow.

      Call with questions,

      Johannes

      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 27, 2013
        With it looking like no A/C, and no confirmations except for two out-of-towners, I am canceling practice this week and am assuming people don't want to have it on the 4th either.

        Gilbert