Re: [ardanroe] Are any Romans going to the war Practice?

  • chicory@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Ocho said he would be there

      --
      : It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock
      crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        ocho and titus, i believe. so there's 2. :)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Lady Rebecka MacGillivray, GAS, GAMC, CCN
        Kingdom Minister of Children, Gleann Abhann

        --
        : It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock
        crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors
        decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock
        vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:ardanroe-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:ardanroe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • ligonater
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          Good that is exactly what I needed to know.

          Danka

          Helmut Von Adler