Hey when is the next fighter practice,

  • ligonater
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
      I know alot of stuff is comeing up, but just wondering when the next
      fighterpractice will be. Now that I am done with exams I am relatively
      free with my time.

      Sincerey

      Helmut vonRot
    • Michael atte Harpe

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9, 2009
          i have heard rumor of a war practice in feburary

          --
          : It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors
        • ligonater
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 9, 2009
            Shizzleitus, (do I have to be a fighter to practice in a war
            practice)

            When et Where.

            Sincerely

            Helmut VonAlder

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
              Should be on the 21 of feb.  If you are not authorized, this is your best opportunity to do so before the war.  Sir Ashi will be bringing a crew to  Mike woods park for the day.  Sir Gethin may be in attendance.

              On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 10:20 PM, ligonater <ligonater@...> wrote:

              Shizzleitus, (do I have to be a fighter to practice in a war
              practice)

              When et Where.

              Sincerely

              Helmut VonAlder

              --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "James Chicory" <chicory@...> wrote:

              > i have heard rumor of a war practice in feburary
              >
              > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Michael atte Harpe <
              > michaelatteharp@...> wrote:
              >
              > > I think that winter wonders will be the next time that we will
              be having
              > > any kind of fighting activity.
              > >
              > > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM, ligonater <ligonater@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> I know alot of stuff is comeing up, but just wondering when
              the next
              > >> fighterpractice will be. Now that I am done with exams I am
              relatively
              > >> free with my time.
              > >>
              > >> Sincerey
              > >>
              > >> Helmut vonRot
              > >>

              > --
              > : It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock
              crushes
              > lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors
              decapitates
              > lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes
              rock,
              > and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

            • Duggar, David
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 21, 2009

                Whenever the marshals are recovered from Winter Wonders, please send to me for the February Ardanrunes the details for the Regional Fighter Practice on February 21st so I can include it in the February issue. Thanks! Rory

              • hellodana@juno.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 21, 2009
                  Well the head dude has spoken....2/21/09, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
                  Ardanroe is going to fix the fixin's. Now if we just knew what and by whom....... any good ideas?
                  dq

                  Click to create your dream Las Vegas vacation now.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2hE8TcZwYFAsWTqmsGz8tb14cyzPiQYI9pqNaSGDPNbmD2p/
                • ligonater
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 21, 2009
                    Where is the Fighter Practice? and if it is out of area ish, I may need
                    a ride. Any assistance would be greatly appretiated.

                    Helmut VonAdler

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 21, 2009

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 21, 2009

                        http://tinyurl.com/7z9tg9

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 22, 2009

                          DIRECTIONS: From Barksdale Blvd turn at the traffic light onto Shady Grove Drive (like you are heading to the populace meeting). Stay on Shady Grove Drive until it ends at a T-intersection at Dennis Street. Turn right on Dennis Street. Dennis Street will take you directly into Mike Woods Park.

                          Will we be at the circle pavilion the park has?

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 22, 2009
                            Yes sir we will. Pass the pool and close to playground and comfort stations.
                            dq

                            Save for the future with great IRA Funds. Click now!
                            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2e9mIBb9Ax4dUfMPq9Dirw5w1fvLm9RevWTW4ZRdelSG0Rr/