Re: [ardanroe] Re: Free Event Reservations

  • Sarah L.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Replied off-list!

      Sarah

      On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:03 PM, ligonater <ligonater@...> wrote:

      I would much like to feast. can a reserve a spot and give you the
      official info stuff once I officially join the SCA.

      Sincerely

      Thomas Carrion

      --
      Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and to celebrate the good days.  -- Ancient Egyptian Proverb

      www.beerwithastraw.com