Havoc

  • hellodana@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      James as you all know i will know when and where i am going when i crawl in the vehicle. All plans are fluid and besides when i tell someone what i am planning on doing, i hear the angles laugh....
      dq

      Click for free information on accounting careers, $150 hour potential.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3l691iWhy3rVGSwRZt3SJ1Ym4f7f8qpR1SHOPy9qdUCN19Ml/
    • Valerie Sawyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
        I will be day-tripping Havoc if I can get away from work.
        We are still in the midst of harvest at this time.
        Avice