Re: [ardanroe] Whos going to Havoc

  • James Chicory
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
      Be Safe, i hear this year the deer have weapons also.  Anyone else, Avis, Dana, Rory?

      On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:49 PM, Steve H <ravendarkshaw@...> wrote:

      Sorry, it's the opening weekend of deer season for folks who use muzzle loaders. I'm planning on being in the woods for as much of it as possible.

      Lorccan

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008

        Today is my first day back from conference. If nothing happens to keep me home Saturday (like the plumber tomorrow morning)  I plan to daytrip the event and attend feast (if not sold out by the time I get there).

        Rory