RE: [ardanroe] Joint fighter practice with Rosenfeld

  • Leonard Hollar
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2008

      Pbbbbbt!

      Ebrahim/Leonard

      From: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ardanroe@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve H
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:11 PM
      To: ardanroe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ardanroe] Joint fighter practice with Rosenfeld

      Thanks guys. It's nothing special, just means I'm catching up to Ebrahim.

      Lorccan

      From: James Chicory <chicory@gmail. com>
      To: ardanroe@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:15 PM

      The fighter practice is coming up in two weekends.  How many people are planning on going?  If there's enough of us going, we'll bring the new shire pavilion to set up as long as there will be enough folks to give us a hand with the setup and teardown.

      Also, it's a potluck.  Who's decided what they're bringing?  We'll probably bring some cold finger foods; hummus, veggies, pita, and things like that.  We'll bring a lemonade or something cold for a communal drink as well.

      James and Sarah

      --
      In cauda venenum

    • Charlie Rich
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thanks so much for the great directions! I'll do my best to be there.