Putting feelers out, Re: evacuees

  • Sarah L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Greetings, friends.

      While it's still too early to tell, Gustav may send some SCA evacuees straight up I-49.

      If you would like to offer space to our friends, please reply to me ***OFF LIST*** with the following information:

      How many people could you take, assuming it's a short duration (Monday-Wednesday or possibly through next weekend)?
      Kids ok?  Pets ok?
      Male/female only?

      My private email address is hrldndva@..., if you have any questions.  If you want to help but know you cannot house guests- that's fine!  IF Gustav turns into a "situation", we'll probably have ample opportunities for helpers.

      Thanks,

      Sarah