7715Re: [ardanroe] August A&S Night

  • Sarah Lakey
    Aug 18, 2014
      To those who missed it, Baron James will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel in morning court at Coronation, preceded by a Friday Night vigil.

      At *this time*, it does not appear that we need the August A&S night for vigil or elevation prep.  That could change. A few days to get ducks in a row would be appreciated.

      I have been given the privilege of managing details for the vigil.  It will be a few days before details are finalized but when I know what is needed, I'll be sharing that, of course.  If you have any questions, please send them my way.

      Sarah

      On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Melissa Erlund melissaerlund@... [ardanroe] <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I wasn't able to attend the event.  What elevation? : )

      Melisant of Exmoor

      On Sunday, August 17, 2014 3:06 PM, "ddugga@... [ardanroe]" <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Due to evening court's final action last night at Burning Ram I am happy to postpone the dance class to another month if the August A&S Night is needed for Shire prep work for the vigil(?)/elevation at Fall Coronation. And of course if there are other items the autocrats of Fall Coronation need to have done now that they have met with TRHs.
      Just say the word...
      Rory

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic