    Aug 13 3:03 PM
      Plique a Jour enamel token.

      Gilbert

      On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:44 PM, "Mike Dudley akimoro@... [ardanroe]" <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I Researched the differences between braies and hakama. I constructed a late period jingasa. Construction of hakama will begin after burning ram.

      Eida researched the act of arson in period focusing on Ireland and great britain.

      Aki

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 13, 2014, at 1:13 PM, "David McFarland davidmmcfarland@... [ardanroe]" <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I made costumes for APA. P
      ainted a few practice scrolls.
      I carved most of the stone for the Burning ram tokens and helped cast them.
      I finished a Kumihimo cord and working on a new one.
      Making a new summer tunic.

      Aedan

      On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Melissa Erlund melissaerlund@... [ardanroe] <ardanroe@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I will be putting together the A&S report for Barron James, so if you have made or researched anything, please email me so I can include it. : )

      Thanks!

      Melisant of Exmoor

      --
      David McFarland
      US2002021931

      "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer." -Pearl Harbor

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic