5616Re: [ardanroe] Saturday Party Planning

  • Kendra Dey
    Dec 1, 2012
      Probably a veggie side if you haven't already gotten plans made.

      Kendra

      On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Matt Gullett <eqskrogue@...> wrote:

      As it would happen, we are going to make it. What should we bring ? Garlic bread ? Branwyn, thorgrim, cap'n dimples and I shall be there. Debbie may have to Leave if she's called out.

      M. Gullett

      On Nov 29, 2012, at 3:39 PM, "Avice" <aviceofyork@...> wrote:

      OK Folks - you know I love you all but there are only 21 people signed up to attend this weekend's party and there are 104 members on this list. I have to defrost enough meat for everyone to get a good Ardanroe size portion so sign up to attend or ping the list if you are coming cause if you don't I am going to only make enough to feed the folks who responded to the list that they were attending (hint hint) so we will only have enough for 40 folks =)
      Seriously though, please respond so those who are cooking or bringing items will have enough for all. You don't have to participate in the trailer inventory to play at the party afterward but all help will be appreciated.

      YIS,
      Avice

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic