1229Re: [ardanroe] Re: Free Event Reservations

  • Sarah L.
    Nov 1, 2008
      Replied off-list!

      On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:03 PM, ligonater <ligonater@...> wrote:

      I would much like to feast. can a reserve a spot and give you the
      official info stuff once I officially join the SCA.

      Thomas Carrion

      --- In ardanroe@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah L." <hrldndva@...> wrote:
      > Greetings!
      > We have received a number of reservations for the Free Event. As
      of today,
      > there are 25 feast spaces remaining and plenty of beds.
      > Site and reservation information can be found at
      > http://www.ardanroe.org/FreeEvent/index.htm . Additionally, in the
      > of the Holidays, we will be running a canned food drive for
      donation to a
      > local food bank. Donations are not required; however, if anybody
      wishes to
      > donate, it will be appreciated!
      > In Service,
      > Mistress Sarah MacGregor
      > Reservationist, Free Event

      Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and to celebrate the good days.  -- Ancient Egyptian Proverb

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic