Best Prices for a G10m (kite only)

  • chisp72
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi,

      Apologies already if I waffle on a bit here, this is my 1st post and
      Im not sure of the do's and dont's yet. :)

      Im a landboarder from Scotland, but hoping to get into the water come
      spring time. Im looking for some advice on the next kite to add to my
      (1 kite) quiver.

      Ive had a few lessons and flown LEI's but never managed to devote
      enough time to get any good. I've got a G Arc 13m which I love but I'd
      like another kite to cover greater wind ranges. I dont know whether to
      get a larger kite for light winds (G15 / 16M LEI ect), a smaller kite
      for high winds (G10m / small LEI) or just stack a G10 and a G13 for
      light winds. I suppose spring and summer around the corner is an issue
      too. Ive heard G10's have excellent depower and a top end but finding
      a second hand one is near impossible.

      As usual, im on a budget and am hoping to buy 2nd hand. Is anyone
      selling GI's ? or does anyone know where I should look / call ?
      I visit the BKSA and FLexi forums now and then and have tried the
      usaul dealers.

      Any suggestions, tip, info, general chat much appreciated.
      Cheers, Cris.
    • arc_for_farc_sake
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        hi Cris
        I stack the 10 and 13 on five metre lines, and love it!
        If the 13 has been wedged it'll feel great with the 10G.
        that'll cover the light winds and give you the high winds range on
        the 10G
        good luck