Re: F Arc 2-16 Report-Uses

  • jurjen81
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2003
      Peter Lynn explains in his newletter that it doesn't have the grunt to
      keep going on water after a jump (with landboarding or ski's you don't
      want that).

      --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "G-Arcer" <rodney82@w...> wrote:
      > you may be right. but at the end of the day wheres out Hi ar water
      specific
      > kite. I was under the impression the G's were better for snow and land
      > boarding well so I was corrected in an earlier topic.
      >
      > If its the same make up as the F-arc 1 then water or land I will
      still use
      > it. I was just thinking maybe the vents dont hold pressure and let
      water in
      > easy. is this the case or purely a relaunch thing.
      >
      > Rod
      > Arcs, F-arcs and G-arcs
      > Here the biggest ARChive on the net.
      > http://www.westnet.com.au/rodney82/

      Farc 2.

      > continue
      > > >to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > > > >

      > > >Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will
      continue
      > > >to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!
      > > >

      > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > > Be sure to tell all your ARC buddies about our group so we will
      continue
      > to grow! Thank you for all the great ARC information!
      > >

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • G-Arcer
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2003
        Thanks now that seems like a good reason not to be water specific. And I
        hope they can fine tune one for water use. I might have to threw a few
        wheels on a blank of wood and give this mountain board stuff a shot but
        summers coming so seabreazes here we come. :)

      • Mel
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 2, 2003
          "G-Arcer" <rodney82@...> wrote:

          > Thanks now that seems like a good reason not to be water specific. And I
          > hope they can fine tune one for water use.

          Isn't that what the G is? (an F, fine-tuned for water use).

          Prevent bans: Leash your kite.

          Mel
        • G-Arcer
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 3, 2003