New kid on arcs

  • lobster_boi2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi all,
      My name is Lloyd AKA Lobster_boi, and i'm new to this yahoo group.
      I'm 11 years old and weigh about 30 kilos.
      I've been kiting for a year (with my dad and others)
      I use three s-arcs, there great (4.6 6.4 8.?)
      we often stack the 6 and 8 and have fun in 6 knots of wind
      Dad made me a board out of wood with a concave. I love it.
      Ive posted some photos of my board as well as some of me at
      Grahamstown Dam near Newcastle Australia.
      There is hardly any kids around here who kite so i'm looking to meet
      other young kiters.
      c yu
    • lachdude
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Yo Lloyd

        Welcome to the group.bad news on grahamstown i'm afraid the council
        won't let us in during winter anymore while its closed .Our argument
        is "well open it"Bozo's .Looks like its back to squids with the mob
        and the attitudes unless we can find a new spot .Tell your dad to
        think about it.

        All the best

        Lach
        --- In arcusers@yahoogroups.com, "lobster_boi2000"