1200 Tuning Update

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      John flew the 1200 after readjusting the rear leaders only 30cm shorter than for his 1120 (as suggested by the North American distributor). The rear lines were still WAY too long, & he figures we were closer with our initial estimate of 56cm (since that's how far the flares extend from the tip battens) but he didn't take the time to try it yet.

      Mel