Re: can't access posts on the new forum

  • Bobby Muse
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010

      I normally use Google Chrome with no issues on any other sites.  I had tried IE to see if it was a browser issue.  I tried firefox and while some pages do load, I can't get to any actual posts.  I've not read the first post there.  Any smart computer types know any deep dark stuff I should look for?  I'm missing getting my arc knowledge expanded.