15m synergy mod

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      My friend and I have a 12 and and 15 Syn. The 12 is great but we find the 15 too grunty and preferred our old v2-16.
      We have all straps loose but the 2 15's we have are not getting used much due this pita grunt.

      Has anyone tried any mods for this or do you feel the kite is just great as it is. We find the 15 is hardly worth using as the speed of the 12 through working the kite is better than the 15.

      Cheers
      Stan